- Question Bridge
- Introduction Module
- Module 1: The Individual Condition
- Module 2: The Human Condition
- Module 3: Mentorship & Activism
- Module 4: The Black Experience
- Module 5: Code Switching
- Module 6: Marginalization
- Module 7: The Power of Communication
- Module 8: The Question Bridge Model of Communication
- Module 9: Students Interact with Project
- Module 10: Students Replicate Project
- Student Assessment
- Log in
Help Topics / Exploring conversations and profiles
Conversations are videos of questions and answers that black men have contributed to Question Bridge. By submitting their question, they invite responses and dialogue from other Black men.
To listen to answers, just click the video screen or text below. Clicking any answer thumbnail will autoplay the selected response.
Alternatively, you can explore content in Profile Mode, which can be activated by clicking “Profiles” in the navigation at the bottom of the page.
Profiles allow you to learn more about the inviduals contributing content to the site. You can explore a visual database of the profiles, see where the individuals are located, and interact with a timeline and word cloud representing their collective identity.
Clicking a thumbnail will open a unique Fingerprint Profile. The Fingerprint Profile reflects their identity and hosts the questions, answers, and favorite content they have contributed or saved.
Each Fingerprint Profile also contains Identity Tags. These are words entered by the participant that best describe his authentic self. All Identity tags are included in a growing database to paint a full picture of Black male identity.